Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Went Ahead and Made My Day

You know, every now and then I get an email that just makes my day.

Someone just wrote to me to tell me how much they like my book:

--------------------------------------------
I've almost finished...and I think it is great. I'd love to purchase my own copy and a copy for my Mom. ... It is such an easy read, keeps me turning the pages, and gets me really thinking. I need to finish it tonight. Then maybe I can catch up on a little sleep. (Like I said, I can't put it down until my eyes are closing without my permission.)
---------------------------------------------

Let me tell you, there is simply no feeling in the world like writing a book and having people respond to it in just the way you hope they will.

(If you'd like your own copy, you can order it from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/059523559X/)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?