Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Book Chat Was Fun

Well, I had a lot of fun at my book talk yesterday.

The group was quite friendly and receptive, making me feel very welcome.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous as I started, and there were some acoustic problems (it was one of those rooms that just seems to absorb sound, so I understand a couple of people couldn't hear me too well), but overall I think the attendees found it interesting.

Most people bought a copy of the book, so that was quite gratifying.

One of the women in the group is also leader of a reading club, and she suggested that the group's next book might be mine, and then they'd invite me for a Q&A session. I'd love to do that!

All in all, a delightful afternoon. Thanks again to those who attended.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?